<body> <body>

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
mama,can i be a sunflower when i grow up♥ 8:57 PM


MOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yes, batah sudah saya tidak blogging kan?
once again i was preoccupied

so firstly is wanting to say THANK YOU!! for all the well wishes i received on the 14th(some on the 15th....they should know who they are=p) i decided not to have a big, megalomaniac celebration shebams.malas ku.I am probably the most uninspired youth in Brunei at the moment X))) saving up money bahhh =))))))) you getting me, you getting me?exactly.AMINN

I have made friends, lost others, things change, situations differ but for those who have stuck through with me, dredging through the hard cement of what we call life(rambang) , thanks for doing so. You have touched my life more than what you could imagine =) No i am not being kinky.Thank you for putting up with me and my shemams which is unpredictable as it is; one moment i'd be laughing like there is no tomorrow and the next sulking like i lost in a gamble - you guys are my ordinary miracles =))))) tau-tau tah siapa, jangantah kan minta ku list down all the names.I do not have the capacity to do so...or the patience =p


I love youuuuuuuuuuu guyyyyyyyssssss!!! i reeeeaaalllyyyy doooooooooo~~~~ (shouting from the tree tops as we are mountain deficient)



p.s: I WAS LOCKED IN WITH DIGBY!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!HORROR HORROR!

p.s:naimah, i do not look like that dude in ur post =________= thank you tho, mehehhhhh

Labels:



PROFILE

The name's bob
Serial fainter




TAG

:DDDDD



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +