<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
mama,can i be a sunflower when i grow up♥ 9:06 PM


hello sunshineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

well, i feel better today, after a long sleepless night..i think i am suffering from a mild case of insomnia but soon to be confirmed.So i have been missing my friends lately;everyone, in fact.It's understandable that they are busy at the moment making up for the time lost/memory lost/ climbing to a higher dream/ mopping up a murder scene so i'll just be patiently cementing my butt to a position which still enables me to see my laptop screen.well until i feel like showering or one of them calls me up and plan a day out soon, or something.I'm quite hungry at the moment.

and i haven't taken my leaving ceterficate.Is that a big deal?maybe.

time of the month.

Labels:



PROFILE

The name's bob
Serial fainter




TAG

:DDDDD



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITS

layout: +
fonts: +
image: +
brushes: +